THE PHOENIX SOCIETY FOR HISTORICAL SWORDSMANSHIP
Hello from the Phoenix Society!
We have some unfortunate news about Phoenix Fights for Hope, our 6th annual charity event in April.
As events have unfolded, it is quite clear that travel restrictions for the health and safety of our country may go into effect at any time.
Unsure of what the future may bring, we have decided to postpone the event until around September. We will update everyone when we set a firm date.
In the meantime, feel free to donate to Streetlight USA through the link at the bottom of this post. Times like this can be difficult for non-profit organizations who must figure out how to continue to provide important services during uncertain times.
Currently registered? We encourage you to keep your registration in place for the event in September. If needed, Streetlight can refund your registration.
Sponsor? We can save your donations for our September event.
Thank you for all that you do and for your understanding. Please contact John Patterson for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org)